Sunday, January 27, 2013

Healing

In the moment no thought in my hastiness, 
I got a piece a portion of its tastiness,
Not yet swallowed before it turned sour within,
Not yet forgotten before the feel of it caused crawling on my skin,
Feeling nauseous but my body wouldn't purge,
Wanting relief but resisting the urge, 
Hating what I want but wanting more,
Tryna heal the heart that went from aching to sore, 
Enough is enough mind over matter,
Forgotten that my mind was lost when my heart was shattered,
Pretense, dishonesty, protecting myself from me,
Courageous, building strength is what i rather be,
Getting a glimpse of the freedom from this disease,
No longer needing a remedy to put myself at ease,
Blissful in the thought of being free,
Free from the idea that I'm the one unworthy.

#insecurities #healing2013

No comments:

Post a Comment